1.Use of Signilar DVDs.
Signilar DVDs are sold with the express limited license that they are for your personal use if you are an individual. You may not rent, broadcast, advertise, allow to be played or distributed on the internet, allow public performance, or allow to be played in any venue at which a fee is directly or indirectly charged, or otherwise subvert or compromise the copyright of Signilar and/or the Artist.
All videos are licensed for home and non-theatrical use only. Broadcast in any form and duplication are prohibited.
If you are an institution, library, school or university, foundation, business or other such entity specifically licensed by Signilar, your rights are limited to those included in your license. Any rights other than those described or specifically provided for in writing by Signilar require written consent of Signilar, Inc.
2. Return Policy.
DVDs purchased from Signilar are easily returned to Signilar within 30 days of receipt of shipment. These items must be unopened and still in their plastic wrap. Just return it to us, with a copy of the invoice, to:
79 Colby Road
Sanbornton, New Hampshire 03269
Please also include a telephone number where you can be reached and tell us the best time to call so we can insure proper credit is given. We do not retain credit card numbers, so this step is important.
If you should receive a video that is defective or improperly manufactured, return it to us with a copy of the invoice and an explanation of the defect within 30 days and it will be replaced with an acceptable copy of the same title. Send to:
79 Colby Road
Sanbornton, New Hampshire 03269
Videos are not exchangeable. Signilar reserves the right to impose a restocking fee on titles returned that are not defective.
Signilar tries to insure that each customer is fully satisfied. If you are dissatisfied with a Signilar product, please send an email to email@example.com, including your phone number, which states why you are dissatisfied. You will be contacted within three business days to sort out the issue.
3. Streaming Policy
We are offering our entire library for streaming in a format that works with most of todays new “gadgets”. You can now subscribe, to watch as many or as few as you like, the choice is up to you. We have also organized our collection into groups letting you select an artist a subject (such as, Drawing, Portrait, or Sculpture) along with offering them as individual selections, to continue to support you in your fine art activities.
The collections are being offered for periods from 1 week to one year – you can watch any time and mix, and match in any way that suits your needs, with generous time allowances so that you are sure not to miss anything in each of the titles you have selected while building your own personal collection.
The Subject Collections offer the best value for working artists who want to concentrate on a specific discipline. Or you may want to focus on one artist in particular. Further, we would love to have any suggestions for new collections, so please talk to us – our goal is to make Signilar Streaming your venue of choice for video-based art instruction!
- We do not offer any refunds for technical issues you experience with your streaming devices – Please be sure to try the free demo to test your connection prior to purchase.
- All Streaming requires the creation of a Streaming account (Sorry folks, could not find way around this one) The information obtained however, does NOT get used for any other purpose, sold or shared.
- We will be offering a pro-rated return policy based on the percentage of time remaining on your subscription, however check out our previews before you make your selections.
- All payments for streaming are done using Paypal. Paypal is able to process one time credit card charges or you may use your existing Paypal account. If you are unfarmiliar with Paypal give us a call and we will be glad to assist any way we can.
- Institutional users; please talk to us about alternative arrangements.
4. Intellectual Property
Signilar respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright in a work has been infringed by this website, please contact:
Signilar for notice of claims of copyright infringement
PO Box 278W
Sanbornton, New Hampshire 03269-0278 USA
(603) 934-3222, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide us with the following information, which Signilar may then forward to third parties who may be involved:
- Describe the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- Identify the material on this website that you believe infringes your work, with enough detail so that we may locate it on this website;
- Provide your address, telephone number, and email address;
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Declare under penalty of perjury that (a) the information you have provided to us is accurate, and (b) you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and, and
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receiving your complaint, Signilar may remove content that you believe infringes your copyright.\Mailing List:
Email address Privacy
Signilar does not share your e-mail address with any outside companies. We use your e-mail address to contact you regarding orders placed, send you an occasional newsletter, and inform you of any special promotions we may be having. Please read our full privacy statement here
We reserve the right to limit quantities. All prices and availability subject to change without notice.